SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Our staff is willing to work with your morning or afternoon schedule. A routine visit typically can be scheduled within days of your call. More urgent visits generally will be made the same day. Because health problems occur at any time, we offer 24 hour emergency care. Call 610-375-4949
To expedite your care, we request that you bring the following to your initial appointment:
* Please note that ANY co-pay required by your insurance plan will be due at check-in/registration.*
- Any imaging studies including x-rays, MRI/CT scans, and bone scans including their reports
- Insurance information
- Referral papers from your family physician if needed
- Accurate and complete list of medications and doses including non-prescription medications
- Completed forms to speed up the check-in processDOWNLOAD PDF HERE
- Short clothing for lower body problems
We also request that you arrive 15 minutes early for your initial appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
STARTING OFF ON THE RIGHT TRACK
During your visit, Dr. Soffer will review your medical history and conduct a complete examination. If necessary, X-rays will be taken and studied. After this evaluation is complete, Dr. Soffer will thoroughly discuss the diagnosis, as well as the recommended treatment options. If necessary, follow-up visits will be scheduled. Every patient can expect personal, hands-on care. We always keep your family and referring doctors informed about your condition.