Are you suffering from a sports injury or pain due to a chronic condition such as carpal tunnel? Stop letting pain interfere with your life – come to Dr. Stephen R. Soffer for cutting-edge Berks County orthopedics. No matter your age or activity level, Dr. Soffer and his team have the skills and experience to get you back to doing what you love.
For decades, Dr. Soffer has been the go-to provider of consultations, diagnoses, second opinions, and treatments for an extensive list of professional, semi-professional and school sports teams. He also offers his sports medicine expertise to individuals who are injured while participating in recreational sports. Here’s what a few of his patients have to say:
- “On Saturday, February 23rd, my team and I will be playing one of our biggest basketball games all season. I couldn’t have gotten this far if it wasn’t for you. Yes, tearing my ACL was a huge setback in my life, but you fixed me all up, got me on the road to recovery in no time and helped get me back on the court. Without you I would not be doing what I am today and from the bottom of my heart I thank you for that.” -Ashley Fannick
- “Dr. Soffer repaired my torn Achilles tendon in 2005. I am a black belt in karate and some people told me I would never return. Dr. Soffer did a great job and I am back to karate with no problems.” -James Cocuzza
- “Thank you very much for the remarkable surgery you performed on my right shoulder. I feel as if it’s improving every day and I will be back to playing tennis in no time.” -Jane Fennelly
In addition to treating sports injuries, Dr. Soffer is also renowned for his excellent Berks County orthopedic care. He focuses on minimally invasive procedures such as arthroscopic surgery to make patients’ recovery times as short as possible. Here are some reviews from people who have had great success with Dr. Soffer’s orthopedic care:
- “It has been 13 days since Dr. Soffer repaired my torn meniscus. I have absolutely zero pain and the stiffness is quickly disappearing. Even 65-year-olds can recover quickly! Thanks, Dr. Soffer!” -Bruce Eilenberger
- “I had a hip replacement 15 years ago by Dr. Soffer. Since surgery, I have never had any problems. I had great results. I would recommend him to anyone.” -Harvey Stambaugh
As you can see based on these testimonials, Dr. Soffer is a top Berks County orthopedic doctor who can be trusted to fix you up whether you’ve sustained an injury while playing sports or you’re experiencing pain from an underlying condition.
Seeking Orthopedics in Berks County? Visit Dr. Soffer Today!
If you’re ready to be treated by the orthopedic doctor Berks County residents have relied on for decades, it’s time to book an appointment with Dr. Soffer by calling 610-375-4949. And if you’d like to learn about the Penn State Health Joint Replacement Symposium that Dr. Soffer participated in, be sure to check out our recent post. We look forward to serving you!
I got my life back, thank you. After 10 years of daily pain in my knee and shin, all kinds of narcotics stressed to the point of threatening to shoot myself in the knee so someone had to fix it. I can say I am pain free, no more drugs, no shots in my knee. Thanks to Dr Soffer I have my life back. I didn’t think it would ever happen. Tammy Gibson